- What is a Public Body?
- How does a Poster use this?
- How does an Owner use this?
- How do I create a new Public Meeting Notice?
- Who Do I Contact for Further Assistance:
A Public Body is a board, commission, or committee that posts notices or holds meetings.
Posters can use the site to search, create, edit, and remove draft notices.
Owners can use the site to create, edit, and expire public bodies associated with their entity; create, edit, remove, and give rights to posters associated with their entity; create, edit, and remove draftsof notices.
After login, click on "Add" under the "Notices" column on the left. Enter the required information. You can either "Publish" or "Save" (creates a draft).
NIC, TN - Tennessee.gov Help Desk
(615) 313-0300 or 1-866-8TN-EGOV