Renew your professional or business license online...
If this is your first visit...
- View our license renewal DEMO to see how online license renewal works.
- Use the "Help and FAQs" link at the bottom of any page for contact information and answers to frequently asked questions.
- To begin, click the "Begin" button below.
Insurance Agent Licensing Renewal is no longer available at this site. Please refer to the Department of Commerce & Insurance's website.
What You Will Need...
- License/ID Number and Mailing Address Zip Code
- Basic Information about You and Your License
- Credit/Check Card for Payment
If you don't know your license information, go to verify.tn.gov to look up your information.
- Log in by selecting your business or profession and entering your license number and mailing address zip code.
- Confirm your identity by verifying basic information about yourself and your license.
- If you are eligible* for complete online renewal, answer renewal questions.
*Eligibility is dependent on necessary documentation or other prerequisites being satisfied.
- Make a credit/check card payment using MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover. (A $2.00 transaction fee plus up to a 2% credit/check card fee will be added to your renewal fee(s).)