This website will no longer be available after May 18, 2018. Beginning June 2018, this tax will be filed through the Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP) at https://tntap.tn.gov/eservices. For more information about TNTAP, visit www.tntapinfo.com.
Tennessee Franchise and Excise Tax Online Filing / Payment
What You Can Do
- File a franchise and excise tax return (Form FAE170). Click here to learn more.
- File a franchise and excise tax return for an entity that only owes the $100 minimum franchise tax.
- Make quarterly estimated payments.
- Apply for an extension of time to file.
- File the annual exemption renewal (Form FAE183).
- Make a payment for an e-filed annual return.
What You Will Need
- Franchise & excise tax account number
- FEIN, SOS or temporary number
- Payment information for either an ACH debit transaction or credit card payment