Hall Income Tax
What You Can Do
- Individuals can file their state Hall income tax return
- Make an estimated tax payment
- Request an extension for filing taxes
- Make a payment for an e-filed annual tax return
See Example Pages
What You Will Need
- Any 1099s/brokerage statements that reflect dividends or interest
- Social Security Number(s) or Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Amortization schedule(s) for any notes for which you are the holder
- Payment information for either ACH debit or credit card.
Who must file?
- The Hall income tax is imposed on income received from bonds and notes and dividends from stock. More Info
- If you are 65 or older, you may qualify for a total exemption from income tax.
- What is taxable income?