Business Tax Online Filing
What You Will Need
- Business Tax Return:
- Tennessee Business Tax Account Number (a taxpayer located within a city may be required to file both a city and county business tax return)
- Username and Password
The reporting period amounts for the following, if they apply:
- Gross Sales
- Deduction Amounts
- Payment information for either an ACH debit transaction or credit card payment
- Taxpayers who file gross receipt returns electronically must also remit the associated payment electronically.
- Register for a Business Tax Account
- Information about Business Tax
- Online Filing Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions
You can also file your Sales & Use Tax return online.
For information regarding your tax registration, call toll free 1-800-342-1003 or (615) 253-0600. For more information regarding electronic filing of your tax return and payment, call 1-866-368-6374 or (615) 253-0704.
File My Business Tax Return
Log in to file your business tax return.
New Users for Business Tax Return
New users must register .
You may file for multiple locations under one registration.
Add Business Tax Service
If you currently file Sales and Use Tax Online, you can add the County and City Business Tax Service to your Tn.gov account and use the same login/password for both applications.
Taxpayers who file gross receipt returns electronically must also remit the associated payment electronically.