Paying Reinstatement Fees
What you will need:
- You must have a credit or check card with a Visa or Mastercard logo, or you may use an American Express, or Discover card.
- Your driver license/ID number
Driver License Number
Your driver license number is nine digits long and located directly beneath the green bar labeled "Driver License".
About paying reinstatement fees online:
- There is no additional charge to pay reinstatement fees online.
- Your driving privileges will not be reinstated until your payment and all other reinstatement requirements have been processed by the Department of Safety & Homeland Security.
- If you have any questions regarding clearance letters and other reinstatment requirements, contact The Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security at 1-866-903-7357.
- The fax number to send the SR 22 and other requirements is (615) 253-2093.