Skip to Content.

Child Support Payment System

What You Can Do

  • Only custodial parents (CPs) can review remittance advices and monthly statements
  • Both non-custodial parents (NCPs) and custodial parents (CPs) can view processed payments

See Example Pages

What You Will Need

  • Both NCPs and CPs will need the case number or member ID, and their own social security number

Log In

Go to Log In

There are several reasons why a case may not display on the Web site. If you have questions, or need to confirm a certain piece of information, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-838-6911 to assist you with this matter for persons living outside the 615 area code. If you reside in the 615 area code, please call 253-4394.