Pet Friendly Accommodations
Tennessee State Parks offer a limited number of inn rooms at each park for guests who travel with their pets. Reservations for these facilities should be made by calling the specific park directly. We strongly recommend you reserve these designated rooms several weeks in advance to ensure availability. Fees do apply and guests making cash payments for their stay will be required to make a minimal deposit. Please call the park for more information.
Here are a few things you should know before booking your pet friendly room by phone.
- Guests must sign a Pet Policy Liability form (CN-1181) upon check-in agreeing to abide by TN State Parks pet policy set forth.
- Each park will have assigned rooms set aside as dog/cat rooms.
- There will be a $18 charge per night for EACH pet.
- If guest pays by credit card, no deposit will be required. If guest pays by cash, a deposit will be required. Additional charges may apply for any damage that may occur.
- Park management reserves the right to prohibit any pet on the premises that may pose a risk to guests or staff.
- For liability reasons, room will not be cleaned if a pet is present. (Guest may request linen exchange service.)
- Additional fees may apply for noisy dogs and cats that disturb other guests resulting in complaints or refunds.
- Additional fees may apply for comprehensive cleaning or damages to room or fixtures.
- Pets are allowed only in designated walking areas.
- Pets not allowed inside restaurant, lobby, or other public areas not designated as pet areas.
- Guests must clean-up after pet. (Courtesy litter bags will be provided.)
- Park leash laws apply at all times.
- Pets must be current with all vaccinations and pets must not display any visible signs of flea and insect infestations.
If a customer signs the Pet Policy Liability form and does not comply with the rules, management has the right to request that the pet be removed from the park. If the guest does not comply by removing the pet, the party will then be requested to leave the park and they will still be charged for their room.