Tennessee Franchise and Excise Tax Online Filing
What You Can Do
- File a Franchise and Excise Tax Return (Form FAE170). Click here to learn more.
- File a Franchise and Excise Tax Return for an entity that only owes the $100 minimum franchise tax.
- Make quarterly estimated payments.
- Apply for an extension of time to file.
- File The Annual Exemption Renewal (Form FAE183).
- Make a payment for an e-Filed annual return.
What You Will Need
- Franchise & Excise Tax Account Number
- FEIN, SOS or Temporary Number
- Payment information for either an ACH debit transaction or credit card payment