This website will no longer be available after May 18, 2018. Beginning June 2018, this tax will be filed through the Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP) at https://tntap.tn.gov/eservices. For more information about TNTAP, visit www.tntapinfo.com.
File Your Hall Income Tax Return
What You Will Need
- Social Security Number(s) if filing as an individual or Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) if filing as a business.
- City and county of residence.
- Mailing address, phone number, and email address. (International addresses and phone numbers are accepted.)
- Any 1099, K-1 or brokerage statements that reflect dividends or interest.
- Amortization schedule(s) for any notes for which you are the holder.
- Payment Information for either electronic bank payment or credit card.
Notice: Payments initiated through this application are intended for consumer bank accounts. Please contact your bank to verify that a 'WEB' consumer debit transaction can be processed successfully to your bank account before filing.